- 19:36 Changeset  by
- This part of the patch is included in ffmpeg svn now
- 07:45 Changeset  by
- This part of the patch is already in ffmpeg svn
- 18:41 Changeset  by
- Add support for AAC audio in AVIs.
- 18:36 Changeset  by
- Use what metadata lavf exposes.
- 18:34 Changeset  by
- Rez cleanup; don't use Register(), it's not needed, slows things down, and …
- 16:22 Changeset  by
- Seems the correct action to a frame with no data is not a black frame, but …
- 14:52 Changeset  by
- Draw a black picture when there is no frame.
- 16:22 Ticket #3 (Nasty amounts of logs on some AVI files) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Use our Codecprintf for ffmpeg's av_log. Fixes #3
- 16:18 Changeset  by
- Use our Codecprintf for ffmpeg's av_log. Fixes #3
- 22:14 Changeset  by
- More AVI FourCCs for MPEG-4 and H.264 video, courtesy of …
- 15:10 Ticket #3 (Nasty amounts of logs on some AVI files) created by
- We should suppress these logs in Deployment, since they seem to be totally …
- 23:06 Changeset  by
- Fix for AVIs that have junk frames before the first real video frame
- 18:29 Changeset  by
- Multiple audio tracks in AVI are meant to be alternates, not play at the …
- 13:59 Changeset  by
- Some H.264 in AVI use the 'h264' fourcc, so decode that. QuickTime uses …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.