Mar 21, 2007:
- 8:43 PM Changeset  by
- Enable Codecprintf for Deployment+Debug, and remove most of its uses.
- 8:27 PM Ticket #130 (Fraps FPS1 decoder) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fraps FPS1 decoder. Patch by Ritsuka. Closes #130.
- 8:27 PM Changeset  by
- Fraps FPS1 decoder. Patch by Ritsuka. Closes #130.
- 8:01 PM Changeset  by
- Add some support for seeking around in a Matroska file to Level 1 …
- 4:29 PM Ticket #131 (Sound crackling when playing FLVs) created by
- There's a crackling noise whilst playing FLVs. Not a serious distraction, …
Mar 20, 2007:
- 11:32 AM Ticket #130 (Fraps FPS1 decoder) created by
- Here's a simple patch to add support for fraps fps1 video codec.
Mar 18, 2007:
- 9:24 AM Ticket #129 (Some srt files not recognized.) created by
- Hi! I attached two srt files. These are not recognized by perian and not …
Mar 16, 2007:
- 2:20 PM Changeset  by
- Respect the chapter hidden flag, and add a parent chapter if all of its …
- 11:05 AM Ticket #128 (SSA rendering of multiple style tags and \h character) created by
- The rendering of SSA subtitles that use multiple consecutive style tags, …
Mar 15, 2007:
- 1:25 AM Ticket #127 (Flash of last sample in subtitle drawing) created by
- Sometimes after a large gap in the subtitle display, I notice the last one …
Mar 14, 2007:
- 9:40 PM Changeset  by
- Fix memory leaks in subtitle parser; allow text with backslashes.
- 7:11 PM Ticket #126 (Codec name not displaying in QuickTime Player's Movie Info) created by
- When there are multiple components that can decode the same video format, …
- 9:23 AM Ticket #125 (Add data parsers for video codecs) created by
- Video codecs need data parsers to separate out frames. Then, high cpu …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.