May 29, 2008:
- 5:18 PM Ticket #341 (WMA2 decode errors) created by
- http://astrange.ithinksw.net/ffmpeg/ajiba.avi Remuxed from WMV by ffmpeg, …
- 12:35 AM Changeset  by
- If one has properly framed data, setting mFramesPerPacket breaks AC3 …
May 26, 2008:
- 1:58 PM Changeset  by
- Copy r903 from trunk.
- 1:51 PM Changeset  by
- Delete components when uninstalling instead of putting them in the trash.
May 24, 2008:
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
- Merge r901 to the branch too.
- 4:53 PM Changeset  by
- Allow subtitle tracks without any video tracks, fix up tracking and …
- 2:18 PM Changeset  by
- Merge AC3/ATV stuff to the branch.
- 1:49 PM Changeset  by
- Reverted r894
- 1:43 PM Changeset  by
- Better frame buffer interface. Less memory, better memory allocation …
- 1:40 PM Changeset  by
- * Default AVI's AC3 to hacked method, since Apple's AC3 passthrough code …
- 1:38 PM Changeset  by
- Added scripts to create a self-installer (useful for ATV)
- 1:37 PM Changeset  by
- When we get suck with the hacked AC3, and it starts with blank data, we …
- 12:47 PM Changeset  by
- Forgot to add this line
May 23, 2008:
- 10:54 PM Changeset  by
- Merge trunk to the release branch.
- 11:17 AM Changeset  by
- Put sdkflags in the linker flags.
- 11:01 AM Changeset  by
- Don't call [nil floatValue].
- 10:21 AM Changeset  by
- Use double quotes for strings with variables in them (refs #340)
- 10:11 AM Ticket #340 (Current HEAD does not compile on 10.4 PPC) created by
- The attached patch fixes the compilation on 10.4 PPC for current trunk.
- 2:25 AM Ticket #338 (Hang importing mkv with ordered chapters) closed by
- invalid: this file is invalid
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.