- 21:05 Ticket #463 (Broken media language for subtitles track) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r1240.
- 21:05 Changeset  by
- Fix MKV track language not being set. Regression in r1234 :(
- 14:20 Ticket #463 (Broken media language for subtitles track) created by
- Using the Quicktime GetMediaLanguage call with Perian 1.1.4 installed was …
- 10:03 Ticket #462 (HD H.264 AVI won't show entire clip inn 1.2) closed by
- 08:17 Ticket #462 (HD H.264 AVI won't show entire clip inn 1.2) created by
- I tried viewing a 720p H.264 file in an AVI wrapper with Perian 1.2 on an …
- 09:18 Ticket #461 (Perian 1.2 doesn't work on AppleTV) closed by
- invalid: The AppleTV is not supported by Perian.
- 06:51 Ticket #461 (Perian 1.2 doesn't work on AppleTV) created by
- I've just upgrade my Perian installation on AppleTV to 1.2 but when I play …
- 18:16 Ticket #460 (Perian 1.2 plays only a few seconds of videos) closed by
- worksforme: No issue here at all! You likely have some other component which is …
- 07:13 Ticket #460 (Perian 1.2 plays only a few seconds of videos) created by
- I downloaded the new Perian version 1.2. After installing, I could play …
- 01:46 Ticket #459 (Main video track disabled for some .mkv with Perian 1.2) created by
- Hi. I just downloaded the new Perian 1.2. ... and ran into a first issue …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.