Nov 6, 2010:
- 11:46 PM Ticket #535 (x 264 Video is not playing) created by
- Even after downloading perian and installing it, quicktime will only …
- 8:45 PM Ticket #495 (flv with mp3 audio shows incorrect duration, audio gets out of sync) reopened by
- http://astrange.ithinksw.net/ffmpeg/TNTales-LetsPlayTheAwakenedIntroduction …
- 1:30 PM Ticket #534 (Audio out of sync after saving a file) created by
- This happens when loading an avi file with external idx/sub subtitles. I …
Nov 3, 2010:
- 5:10 AM Ticket #533 (Subtitle track has zero length) created by
- When opening an MKV in Quicktime 7, the subtitle track has zero length. …
Nov 1, 2010:
- 9:37 AM Ticket #532 (Add webm to opener extensions) created by
- It seems to be missing.
- 4:16 AM Ticket #495 (flv with mp3 audio shows incorrect duration, audio gets out of sync) closed by
- fixed: And so it was.
- 3:16 AM Ticket #512 (Fix AVI/mp3 audio timestamps) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r1347.
Oct 31, 2010:
- 7:06 PM Changeset  by
- Correct the duration on AVI files with an index and sample_size.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.